Experience luxurious Indian hospitality as we take you on a journey through some incredible landscapes in India. This voyage promises a royal experience in the truest sense as it takes you through Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Udaipur. This experience amid the lands of Maharajahs and palaces is made even better with your stay in some of the finest luxury hotels and resorts in these cities.
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
- A My Holiday Master representative will meet you at the airport and then help you check in into one of the most luxurious hotels in Delhi. Join the briefing and cocktail session later in the evening
Day 2: Delhi | Local Sightseeing
- Post breakfast, an expert guide will accompany you to the Red Fort and Akshardham temple, both architectural and historical marvels in their own right
- Visit the beautiful Lotus temple in the evening
- Enjoy the rest of the evening relaxing at the hotel
Day 3: Delhi | Agra
- Check out and proceed to Agra
- Upon arrival in Agra, check in and then head out for a visit to the Taj Mahal, India’s renowned monument to love, followed by the spectacular Agra Fort
- Spend the rest of the evening at leisure
Day 4: Agra | Jaipur
- Check out of the hotel in the morning and head to Jaipur after the optional visit to FatehpurSikri.
- Check in into your hotel in the Pink city
- In the evening, head out for a visit to an ancient Lord Krishna temple, where we walk you through some Indian customs a traditional temple blessing ceremony with a surprise
- Join us for an Indian Kitchen theme dinner where you’ll also get a chance to learn to cook Indian food from renowned Indian chefs
Day 5: Jaipur | Rich Rajasthani Culture
- Attend the morning yoga session in the greens, followed by a hearty breakfast. Post the meal, head to the exquisite Amber Fort where you can also ride an elephant
- Visit the City Palace, a beautiful palace complex that also houses a museum. Next on the list is the JantarMantar, an astronomical observatory that was built in 1734.
- Take a heritage walk with our expert guide in the pink city and explore the streets brimming with culture and tradition. This will be followed by a specially-arranged session on the art of block printing
- Head back to hotel, where a professional historian will tell you about the rich Rajasthani culture over drinks and snacks
- Final engagement for the day: puppet show
Day 6: Jaipur | Udaipur
- Check out after early breakfast at the hotel. Drive to the city of lakes, Udaipur. Visit the amazing white marble Jain temples at Ranakpuren route.
- Check in into the hotel. Enjoy a complimentary couple spa session
Day 7: Udaipur | Sightseeing
- Head towards the city after breakfast. Sightseeing for the day includes City Palace, Jagdish temple, and Saheliyonki Bari, a garden made for the queen’s maidens.
- Boat ride in Lake Pichola in the evening
Day 8: Udaipur | Delhi
- Fly back to Delhi.
- at the hotel.
- Join the My Holiday Master team for dinner and share your experience and feedback about ‘The Luxury Escape’
Day 9: Delhi | Departure
- We bidyou farewell and hope you return with an abundance of pleasant memories.
- Accommodation in Five star Luxury Hotels & Resorts with Breakfast at all destinations .
- Transport via Luxury vehicle.
- An English speaking guide. (Choice of language guide also available at all destinations).
- Elephant Safari in Jaipur .
- Private Yoga Session. A puppet show during dinner .
- An Indian Kitchen experience along with Indian family followed by hosted dinner.
- Pilgrim Walk at Mathura Vrindavan.
- Spa treatment for a couple.
- Flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Meals other than specified
- Applicable taxes
- Any personal expense
Good to Know
Read the basic info and also some fun facts about India! Here you will find everything you should know about the "Land of Plenty"!
||Not Needed for EU Citizens
||3.2887 milliom km2